Who we are
Our website address is: https://tuilagidistillery.co.uk
What data we collect.
This website collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- Internal links
- Pages visited
We share this information with Google Analytics and Ticketing Hub our Gin Lab booking provider, to learn about site traffic and activity.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
What We Collect
In processing orders, requests and vouchers, tuilagidistillery.co.uk and Ticketing Hub may collect the following information:
- Contact information, i.e. email address, etc.
- Demographic data including postcode, preferences, etc.
- Information regarding customer surveys, competitions and offers
What We do with Your Information
We use this information to improve your service experience and understand your needs in the following ways:
- Internal reporting
- Improvement of services and/or products
- You may receive occasional correspondence regarding offers, promotions and products that we think may interest you from tuilagidistillery.co.uk
- You may receive occasional correspondence regarding offers, promotions and products sponsors.
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletter any time by either contacting email@example.com or by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom or top of your email.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
tuilagidistillery.co.uk does not represent, warrant, endorse or hold responsibility over any external sites that may be linked to and from this site. Any external site that you visit by clicking through a link on this site is outside the control of tuilagidistillery.co.uk and you visit entirely at your own risk.