Terms and Conditions
By purchasing alcohol online or booking a course/experience you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Age Restriction – You must be over 18 years of age to buy our alcohol.
OVER 18 ONLY – We require you to confirm that you’re 18 years or older at checkout and on deliver
Experiences & Courses
By purchasing or booking a course you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Course Alterations – Tuilagi Spirits Lab Ltd reserve the right to make changes to the content of the course, prices and location without notice.
- Age Restriction – You must be over 18 years of age to attend a Tuilagi Spirits Lab Session.
- Voucher Delivery – When purchasing a Tuilagi Spirits experience, an e-voucher will be generated and sent to the provided email address within 24 hours.
- Health and Safety Liability – You will be given a briefing on health and safety in the Tuilagi Spirits Lab prior to the session commencing. All participants are expected to listen carefully and obey instructions given. Inevitably there is a risk of accidents occurring. We expect you to take all reasonable care in the Tuilagi Spirits Lab to avoid this happening. By your agreement to these booking conditions we shall be under no liability whatsoever, for loss, injury or damage to you or your property whether in respect of any neglect, act of omission by us or otherwise. If in doubt, please ask for help.
- Standard of Behaviour – We expect you to behave sensibly and appropriately at all times. If for any reason we are unhappy about your behaviour you may be required to leave the premises.
- Special Dietary Requirements/ Allergies/ Disabilities – We cannot adjust courses for special dietary requirements unless previously agreed. If you have any allergies please telephone us in advance to discuss your requirements. There may be traces of nuts or other ingredients and if you have an allergy you attend at your own risk. If you have a disability or condition you think may hinder your enjoyment of the course, please let us know so we can help to ensure your day runs smoothly.
- Things to let us know about in advance – If you are disabled, are diabetic, have epilepsy, are pregnant or have any other issue or illness you think you should tell us about please let us know in advance.
- Returns Policy – Tuilagi Spirits Lab Ltd operate a strict 14 day refund policy. You have 14 calendar days from the date of purchase of an experience voucher to notify us with your refund request. In order for refunds to be granted the voucher must be unused and you must have proof of payment.
- Cancellations – We operate a strict 7 day cancellation policy. Should you wish to reschedule a Tuilagui Spirits Lab session that has been booked we require a minimum of 7 days notice in order to re-schedule the session. If you wish to re-schedule your session 7 days prior to your scheduled date an administration charge of £10 will be incurred. If you cancel the session within 7 days, you will not be eligible to reuse your voucher.
- Postponements – In the unlikely event of postponement, sessions will be re-scheduled to an alternative date and existing tickets will remain valid. Tuilagi Spirits Lab Ltd reserve the right to withhold a refund in the event of a postponement.
- Voucher Extensions – Extensions beyond the provided 12 months are available with a 6 month extension of the voucher. This can be extended by contacting us directly. In the unlikely event that the Tuilagi Spirits Lab are unable to fulfil your experience within the agreed time period, refunds will be not be made available and an extension to your ticket will be offered.
- Experience Vouchers – Experience vouchers cannot be refunded after the 14 day refund policy under any circumstances. Experience vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods. Experience vouchers are transferable, so if you are unable to attend yourself, you are able to nominate a replacement.